Press & Publicity
This page shows some of our better known previous clients & PR for Charlieroe
/ The Design Service work. This page does not show the all work published over many years.
- Liberty of London. Sold some Arts & Crafts style work through
- The Design Museum,London. Sold Voysey reproductions at their
CFA Voysey exhibition.
- Monkwell - we produced a Scandinavian Gustavian chair and backdrop
for a one page advert for them, in House & Garden.
- Monkwell - we designed & produced a wide range of Scandinavian
furniture and display furniture for their large stand at Decorex .
They used this to launch their Scandinavian range.
- Daily Telegraph / House & Garden show 1997, at Olympia, London.
They invited us to do one of their feature roomsets at the show;
where we recreated Van Gogh's bedroom.
- Cheltenham Arts & Crafts Museum - sold various work through
- Big Brother 3. Involved in the design of a quite striking kitchen
(in bright red gloss lacquer, white acrylic & stainless steel) for the Channel 4 TV show
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - Nov - Jan 2001 - our Van Gogh roomset
on display for Major 3 month Van Gogh exhibition. Several pieces
appeared in the press for this roomset.
- Manchester Museum Of Art. We were commisioned to design & produce
a Gothic Oak throne, for a public Gallery.
- Royal Shakespear Company , Stratford - Supplied lighting.
- Grosvenor Estate - the richest landowner in UK (owns
much of London's Mayfair). Kitchen projects over several years.
- Lutyens - designed & supplied an Arts & Crafts kitchen for a Lutyens
- Sanderson's brochure 2001 - several pieces lent to them to
photograph for their new brochure.
- Period Living & Traditional Homes Show, London Olympia. May 2001.
Designer Gerard Kerr gives talk on 'The Victorians - Achieving the Look'.
- National Trust June 2003 - We suplied them with measured drawings
for much of the furniture & woodwork for Wm Morris's Red House,
when they took over the property. We had done some work for the the previous owner of
the Red House & they allowed us to measure & photograph much of the interiors.
- Magazine PR
- Throughout much of the 90's we probably had 2-3 pieces featured in interiors
magazines every month
- Period Living Nov 2000 - An Arts & Crafts oak display cabinet,
and 3 Gothic pieces.
- Period Living Jan 2001 - a Gothic triple Bookcase
- Inspirations Jan 2001 - A Gothic Plaster ceiling rose
- Period Living April 2001 - Our CFA Voysey furniture shot in a
Voysey House; several pieces shown, including the front cover photo.
Also being shown in more detail in a later article out in the summer.
- We supplied some pieces to the Royal Shakespeare Company, Stratford
On Avon. March 2001.
- Period Living May 2001 - An Arts & Crafts wardrobe featured.
- Period Living June 2001 - Several Arts & Crafts pieces lent for
photoshoot at Standen House.
- IDFX magazine June 2001 ('The' trade mag for interiors trade ) -
Viking bed shown in bed feature.
- Period Living Stylebook - 3 Gothic pieces used July 2001 issue.
- Homestyle Magazine june 2004 - Arts & Crafts work featured
- Since 2004 we stopped pushing PR & focused on the web.
Main Site Home Page